Do you like XML?
Fuck yeah you do.
- Holy shit all of those tags and elements and attributes and comments are all nodes. It's like a motherfucking clusterfuck of polymorphism invading your configuration files goddamn!
- This shit is hierarchical. That is a fucking hard word to spell WHAT THE FUCK was James T Kirk thinking when he told Gandalf to make that shit up?
- Are you gonna use a lame-ass specification like YAML or JSON (Jeff's Stupid Object Notation)? Fuck no, you want XML shit yes!
- I hear they used XML to specify a language for specifying XML or some shit. That doesn't make any fucking sense!
- Next you're gonna shit down my ear canal with some bullshit story like they made a programming language capable of converting one XML file to another XML file in XML!? You know what? You can fucking die.
- XML just shits all over regular expressions like it's Deep Blue teabagging Cthulhu.
- Dear motherfucking shit it's so verbose that it even makes Welbog write a big thing about it in his profile and only the best shit makes it into his profile because Bill said so goddamn