Like last week, I did some more work on mrh:

  • Replace colored with ansi_term (I prefer the API, and the latter was already a dependency of something else)
  • Remove follow_symlinks feature (caused weird behavior)
  • Use Path.strip_prefix instead of a custom solution

For work (lucky me), I did a small tool that converts data from a CSV file containing network ports and their descriptions to a format that logstash can use:

  • I used csv crate first time, an experience made pleasant by serde
  • I also used ordermap first time, chosen because I care for output to match order in csv source file
  • Another first was tera, and its immaturity surprised me