I haven't seen this one probably in over ten years, and I remember enjoying excellently well, much like now. Of course it's a popcorn, laid-back comedy, but it's amazingly entertaining.
- The few heavy-duty words found on many of the movie's lines adds to great comic effect.
- A truly fun performance by the guy playing Bill.
- The effort that went into designing the worlds of the historical characters, their constumes, and their character design is impressive, especially for a movie of this nature.
- Keany Reeves was as bad as he is today. Damn, what a let-down.
- Well, the visual effects should not count, since the movie is like ancient
- An extremely shallow story/plot.
- The honorable Abraham Lincoln should have been given something to say.