I expected this sequel to be junk, but was pleasantly surprised to find it was about as exciting as the first, and perhaps funnier, and with richer content.
- The Grim Reaper was great fun to watch; one of the highlights was him challenging the duo, who were playing for their freedom from hell.
- It was fun to watch the evil Bill & Ted.
- The novelty of freshness went away.
- Keanu Reeves still sucks.
- The genius scientist could have been more fun, and their melding seemed to serve no purpose.
- I miss the splattering of comic one-liners that the original had.